- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin
Category : Meat/Poultry|
Rating : 0
Contributor : suz
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat, and cook the garlic until tender, about 5 minutes.
3. In a shallow bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and salt.
4. Dip each chicken breast in the garlic butter to coat, then press into the bread crumb mixture. Arrange the coated chicken breasts in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Drizzle with any remaining butter and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
5. Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.