- 1 1/2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder or instant decaffeinated coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon, for garnish Lemon twists, for garnish
Category : Desserts|
Rating : 0
Contributor : suz
In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar substitute, espresso powder or coffee, and vanilla extract until well blended. Pour into four 6-ounce custard cups or ramekins and place in a 10" skillet.
Fill the skillet with water to 1/2" from the top of the custard cups. Bring the water to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 10-12 minutes. Remove the cups from the skillet, cover with plastic wrap touching the surface of the pudding, and refrigerate for 3 hours, or until chilled.
Garnish with the cinnamon and lemon twists.