- 2 cups uncooked Penne
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 lg Onion
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz) Chicken Broth
- 3 cups Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 jar ( 7 1/2 oz) Marinated Artichoke Hearts, drainged
- 1 cup ( 4 oz) Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Chopped Oil Packed Sun-Dried Tomaotes
- 1/3 cup Sliced Olives
- 2 tblsp Minced Fresh Parsley
Category : Meat/Poultry|
Rating : 1
Contributor : suz
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in the chicken, artichoke hearts, cheese, tomatoes and olives.
Drain pasta; stir into the pan. Broil 3-4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutritional Facts 1-1/3 cups equals 556 calories, 30 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 111 mg cholesterol, 916 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 35 g protein.