- 4 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, and pounded to 1-inch thickness
- 1 1/2 cups parmesan cheese, grated and divided
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream, optional
Category : Meat/Poultry|
Rating : 0
Contributor : kmc500
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.1.
Spray the inside of an 8x11-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.2.
Sprinkle the chicken breasts with 1 cup parmesan cheese and season with black pepper.3.
Place the chicken into the prepared baking dish.4.
Whisk together the caesar dressing and the sour cream in a small bowl.5.
Pour the dressing mixture over the chicken.6.
Top with the remaining 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.7.
Bake the chicken until cooked through, registering 165 degrees F when tested with a meat8.
thermometer, about 30 minutes.
Turn the oven settings to broil and broil the chicken breasts until they turn golden brown,9.
about 2-4 minutes.
Remove the chicken from the oven, covering the baking dish with foil.10.
Let the chicken rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.11.