- 1 Tbsp. Canola or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Onion, minced
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Beef Bouillon Cubes
- 1/2 cup Hot Water
- 3 (6oz.) cans Tomato Paste, divided
- 1 cup SPLENDAŽ Granular
- 3/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 3/4 cup Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp. Liquid Smoke, hickory flavored
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Tabasco (+ 1 tsp. for spicier sauce)
1. Place oil in a large saucepan. Add onions and garlic. Saute over medium heat until translucent (approx 2-3 min.).
2. Mix the bouillon and water until partially dissolved. Add bouillon mixture and all remaining ingredients to the saucepan. Stir well using a wire whisk.
3. Simmer, uncovered, 25-30 min. to allow flavors to meld. Stir frequently. Refrigerate overnight in a non-metallic container. Sauce is best if prepared a day before using. Keeps well, refrigerated, for 1 week.