1. Puree all ingredients except pork loin in a food processor
2. Pour the spice mixture into a large sealable plastic bag. Add pork and turn to coat with the marinade. Marinate at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
3. Heat grill to 500.
4. If using a gas grill, turn off one burner (leaving 1-2 burners lit, depending on your grill). If using a charcoal grill, move the coals to one side. Remove the pork from the marinade and discard marinade. Place the pork on the unheated side of the grill. Close lid and roast undisturbed for 45 minutes.
5. Rotate the pork 180 degrees, cover and continue roasting until an thermometer reast 145 - 23 to 30 minutes more.
6. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
This recipe is from my new favorite magazine - Eating Well